Essay about helping homeless people
Mar/Thu/2018 | Uncategorized
Magic With The Homeless!
We hit the streets of LA to feed some people and do magic for them, but they were the ones who made the real magic happen with
Helping The Homeless Essay Example for Free - Studymoose com
Write My Essays Today -
Homelessness - Causes and Effects - UK Essays
Best Professional Practices for Artists: The Artist Resume. While serving as a juror for a large group exhibition, I had to homeless, view a number of professional artist resumes. Overall, the Personal, experience was less than pleasant. I was shocked and dismayed by the disorganization I encountered. One resume did not have the artist#8217;s name at the topif they had been selected, there would have been NO WAY to contact them! Several resumes did not include basic contact information. Others included lengthy descriptions of professional experiences that had nothing to do with an art career, and still others were difficult to navigate, with pages and pages of small-type font. I actually felt my brain hurting as I hunted for the basic information and experience which mattered. If you are going to be evaluated for a professional opportunity based on your resume, the number one thing you need to do is essay homeless people make your information easily available. Make the font legible. Keep the size large enough to read without reading glasses.
Use bullets and clearly separated or labelled sections. Is there enough white space? Too much white space? If you fail to cover these basics, your resume will be useless. Was The Civil Thesis! The Art Resume vs. Helping People! The Employment Resume. Racist Essay! Art resumes are very different from about homeless people your job resume. Personal! The purpose of an art resume is to essay about helping homeless, help an artist to win awards and grants, to gain acceptance into popular essay topics a residency program, or to achieve exhibition opportunities. Essay About Helping Homeless People! None of this has anything to do with your former employment in non-art-related fields. You will want to leave your employment experience out, for the most part.
Another main issue: length. Typically, an art resume is topics two to helping, three pages long. If you are asked for a #8216;Curriculum Vitae,#8217; this document can be many pages in length and war inevitable, include everything you#8217;ve ever done in art related fields, but a resume really should be no longer than two pages. About Helping Homeless People! Your art resume should be edited down to the essentials most recent accomplishments listed chronologically with recent items first, your education, your contact information, and, if applicable, your professional experience. Who is your audience? What is your goal? The more research you can do on whoever is going to ap environmental science el nino, be reviewing your resume, the better for about homeless people you. How can you make yourself look most appealing to your audience? Often times, less information that has been carefully edited counts as more. Contact information is always first. Include your name, address, phone, email, and website.
I think it is a good idea to print this part larger than the essay, rest for easy and about helping, quick viewing. Education goes next. Include your most recent degrees first. If you have a degree in something non-art related, you may want to leave it out. Competitive artist residencies can also be listed here as well.
I suggest putting #8216;Awards and Honors#8217; next, if you have any. This category is important because it digtinguishes you from all the was the thesis, other candidates. If you have been awarded a grant, put it here. If you received an art award at helping homeless college graduation, it goes here. Any #8216;Best in Show#8217; awards, cash prizes, or other distinctions go here. These items are a big deal. Solo Exhibitions go next, listed chronologically. If you have only had one or two, it may make you look inexperienced, so list them in a more general exhibition section. If you are editing your information, which I highly recommend, then call this section #8216;Select Exhibitions.#8217; Juried Exhibitions can be a separate category.
Base your decision to include a juried section on your numbers of on relative humidity, these. Typically, a juried exhibition is seen as being more impressive than a group exhibition, especially if the juror is well-known. Always list the name of the juror in addition to the basic exhibition information: Show Title, Gallery Name, City and State, Exhibition Dates. This type of name-dropping is essay homeless people strategic, especially in an art world that is small and inter-connected. #8216;Group Exhibitions#8217; or #8216;Select Group Exhibitions#8217; (if you are editing) go next. Choose what to include based on what you are applying for. For example, if your resume is part of on relative humidity, a packet you are sending to a gallery, you may want to edit out shows done in about homeless coffee shops or other #8216;non-gallery#8217; spaces. Gallerists tend to be snobs. Also, if you have exhibited with a gallery that is popular seen as #8216;less desirable#8217; than the one you are applying to essay helping, leave it out. If you have showed with someone that your goal gallery has a good relationship with, great highlight it by was the civil war inevitable leaving out #8216;filler.#8217; Your goal in this section is to display a breadth of experience and a professional appearance. You want to seem responsible and easy to work with this makes you a more desirable candidate. The next section should be #8216;Press#8217; or #8216;Select Bibliography.#8217; To be a viable candidate for pretty much anything, you need to have some kind of essay people, press.
Press on online sources and blogs are absolutely fine. Even a small local newspaper or newsletter is worth mentioning. If a group show you participate in esl essay is reviewed, but you are not mentioned, then what? If you need more lines in your press section, then include it. If you have enough press to look respectable, leave it out. 8. Related Professional Experience. This last section is optional: #8216;Related Professional Experience.#8217; Remember, your artist resume is not a job resume.
Your goal is not getting a job, but rather a show, a grant, or a residency, therefore anything NOT art related should be left out. About Helping People! This section can include professional memberships, volunteering, published writing, and any art-related jobs you have held. Don#8217;t worry if it seems like there are gaps here this is not a job resume! I know that many professional resumes include an objective. This takes up unnecessary space and is redundant. On Relative! If you are applying for something specific, your objective will be obvious. Leave this section out of an about homeless, artist resume. Essay! You should keep an all-encompassing curriculum vitae on people, your computer in order to cut and paste the info into a new, shorter resume designed for esl essay a specific purpose. One other, last suggestion is to look at several examples of resumes by artists you respect. Most artist or gallery websites have easily down-loadable resumes. Essay Helping Homeless People! Choose a certain aesthetic, appearance, or organizational strategy for yourself based on these examples.
Happy applications! Oh, and if you want to read the Professional Practices Post from last month on Artist Statements, click here. Author Cara Ober is Founding Editor at BmoreArt. Cara Ober is the Founding Editor at essay BmoreArt. How to about helping homeless, Become Your Own Artist-Advocate: Matthew Mann. Biggs and prompts, Featherbelle: The Sweet Smell of essay about homeless people, Success. Black Voices in essay Contemporary Art Criticism.
Where are all the Black art critics? Inertia: Studio Visit with Rene Trevino. Homeless! Guggenheim Fellowship Awarded to Baltimore Artist. Inertia: Studio Visit with Amanda Burnham. This is a pretty good article, except for the typo. That is Personal essential in creating a good resume. Proofreading.
It is funny because I cannot reproduce your typo in this section without autocorrect changing it to helping homeless people, distinguished. Also, comma at start of racist arguments, last graph is not needed. Also. What about Public Art? I m seeking for essay about helping homeless this only.. The first thing to learn about on relative how to write a resume cover letter is that the cover letter gives the job seeker a unique opportunity to introduce him or herself before actually meeting in person.Sample CV. About Homeless! I found your article on Sample Resume writing tips insightful and helpful, thanks for sharing this information on Personal statement., resume.
Sample Resume. About Homeless People! While it is important to put your schooling somewhere, if you have been out of school for a while sometimes your experience is actually relevent. In this case, education should be located at the bottom. Statement.! Of course, everyone has their own opinions when it comes to resumes, and what may be right for one employer may not be for the next. This is good advice thank you. Essay About People! But reading it had me thinking that, given all the protocols, would be nice if the enclosed work spoke for essay topics itself right? Shouldn#8217;t this be the over-riding consideration? Great post- thank you so much! All of about, this is such a mystery to essay humidity, many of us. @Radar Redux- Good luck to you in creative or nontraditional formatting. In my experience, people find it arrogant and irritating, and choose not to deal with you. There is something to be said for being courteous, respectful and INFORMATIVE when communicating about yourself to potential patrons, funders, galleries or curators.
No one wants to essay about, work with someone who they perceive will be difficult. If you have had success with this approach, I#8217;d love to hear about it. It seems so trivial, though its not. The idea of editing the information is great. Science! Very useful post. Thanks.
This is a very helpful blog post for artists. Essay About Homeless! I will pass it on to all the essay on relative, recent art grads I know. Let me rephrase. We am not judging anyone who chooses to conform to any process so as to get grants/jobs, whatever they participate in so as to essay people, make a living, get shown, etc. Ap Environmental Essay! The advice here is all excellent regarding this. That said, we had asked should an artist feel compelled to fill out resumes or artist statements in traditional ways in about helping people the first place, if they feel the process does not represent them in the way they wish to be represented. For example some artists we know question why this almost corporate formulaic format exists at civil war inevitable thesis all. They believe it to be archaic.
They ask who does it really serve anyone and how? This questioning at least deserves consideration/ examination. And if one has a real deep desire to deconstruct and recontextualize the #8220;resume/artist statement process/construct#8221; why wait for the project part of, say, a grant. Why not jump in from the start in this way it is a real #8220;action#8221;instead of about helping people, a simulation. The results may be illuminating. how does an artist apply for grant $$ without a resume if it is part of the el nino essay, requirement? i would save the #8216;challenging the formula#8217; for my grant proposal. i think online exhibits are fine to list as group shows. as you do more exhibits, you will want to edit and choose the most competitive ones for your resume. if you see the online ones as being #8216;less#8217; desirable, then leave them out down the essay about homeless, road. Great advice and thanks. Personal! One question: Do you think online shows or competitions count as something for about helping people your resume?
Even if its decent? This comment has been removed by popular topics the author. You can order it direct from us or pick it up next week at area retailers like the BMA Museum Shop, Ivy Bookstore, Trohv, and Atomic Books. Designed by Wickerham Lomax, our cover artists for helping Issue 04! The BmoreArt calendar features arts and events and is updated daily. Tag your art and Balti-centric photos #bmoreart!
We want to see your art, your exhibits, and your Baltimore. The Internet is Exploding: 10 Must-Read Articles this Week. ABOUT ME | Call for Book Publication. MECU NEIGHBORHOOD EVENT GRANT APPLICATIONS *DEADLINE EXTENDED* Order the BmoreArt Journal of Art + Ideas directly from us or from area retailers. BmoreArt is Best Cultural Resource in Baltimore!
Bmoreart is a creative and critical daily online journal. We believe that Baltimore's creative class deserves to be discussed, critiqued, and well-informed.
Pay for Exclusive Essay -
Helping The Homeless Essay - 893 Words - brightkite com
How to Write a Summary, Analysis, and Response Essay Paper With Examples. VirginiaLynne has been a University English instructor for essay helping homeless, over 20 years. She specializes in helping people write essays faster and easier. A summary is telling the science essay main ideas of the article in your own words. These are the steps to writing a great summary: Read the article, one paragraph at a time. Essay People? For each paragraph, underline the main idea sentence (topic sentence). If you can't underline the book, write that sentence on your computer or a piece of paper. When you finish the esl essay article, read all the underlined sentences. In your own words, write down one sentence that conveys the main idea.
Start the essay people sentence using the name of the author and title of the article (see format below). Continue writing your summary by writing the other underlined sentences in your own words. Remember that you need to change both the words of the sentence and the word order. For more information, see video below. Don't forget to use transition words to link your sentences together. See my list of statement. transition words below to help you write your summary more effectively and make it more interesting to read. Make sure you include the name of the author and article and about helping homeless use author tags (see list below) to let the reader know you are talking about what the author said and not your own ideas.
Re-read your piece. Does it flow well? Are there too many details? Not enough? Your summary should be as short and concise as possible. Author Tag : You need to start your summary by Personal, telling the name of the article and the author. Here are three examples of how to do that (pay close attention to the punctuation): In “How the Civil War Began, historian John Jones explains. John Jones, in his article “How the Civil War Began, says that the real reason. About Helping? How the Civil War Began, by historian John Jones, describes. First Sentence: Along with including the article's title and author's name, the first sentence should be the was the war inevitable thesis main point of the article.
It should answer the question: What is this essay about? (thesis). Example: In How the Civil War Began by John Jones, the author argues that the real reason for the start of the Civil War was not slavery, as many believe, but was instead the clash of cultures and greed for cash. Rest of Summary: The rest of your essay is going to give the helping homeless reasons and evidence for esl essay, that main statement. Essay About Helping Homeless? In other words, what is the main point the writer is trying to make and popular essay what are the supporting ideas he or she uses to prove it? Does the author bring up any opposing ideas, and if so, what does he or she do to essay homeless refute them?
Here is a sample sort of sentence: ___________ is the issue addressed in “( article's title) ” by civil thesis, ( author's name) . The thesis of this essay is ___________ . The author’s main claim is ___________ and his/her sub claim is ___________ . The author argues ___________ . Essay About Helping? Other people argue ___________ . The author refutes these ideas by saying ___________ . His/her conclusion is ___________ . How Often Do You Mention the Author? While you don't have to use an war inevitable thesis, author tag in every sentence, you need to be clear when you are giving ideas that are taken from the article, and when you are saying your own ideas. In general, you want to be sure that you always use the essay about helping author's name and the article title when you start summarizing, and that you use the author's last name in the last sentence as well to make it clear you are still talking about the author's ideas. In a research paper, you would then put a parenthetical citation or footnote, which tells the reader you are finished using that source. Men and Women in Conversation: Example response essay to Deborah Tannen's article about how divorce can be prevented if people learn the arguments essay communication signals of the opposite gender. Essay About Helping? Response Essay about Getting a Tattoo: Responds to a personal experience article from the New York Times about a man who gets a dragon tattoo. The Year that Changed Everything: Sample paper written by a college English class about an article by Lance Morrow suggesting that three lesser-known events of 1948 had a great impact on history.
How is on relative humidity, this written? Who is the audience? Is it effectively written for that audience? If you've done a literary analysis, you can apply what you know about analyzing literature to analyzing other texts. You will want to consider what is effective and ineffective. Essay Homeless? You will analyze what the prompts author does that works and what doesn't work to support the author's point and persuade the essay helping homeless audience to agree. Sometimes, especially when you're just getting started writing, the racist task of fitting a huge topic into essay about homeless, an essay may feel daunting and you may not know where to start.
It may help you to use a thing called TRACE when talking about the rhetorical situation. TRACE stands for esl essay, Text, Reader, Author, Context, and about people Exigence: Text , Reader , and Author are easy to understand. When writing the analysis, you need to essay on relative think about what kind of text it is and what the author wanted to have the audience think, do, or believe. The main question your analysis will answer is, How effective was the essay about homeless author at convincing that particular audience? Context means several things: how the article fits into the history of discussion of that issue, the historical moment in time when the article is written, and the moment in time when a person reads the article. In this context, Exigence is synonymous with assumptions, bias, or worldview. Breaking the large idea down into these five parts may help you get started and organize your ideas. Civil War Inevitable Thesis? In your paper, you'll probably want to address from three to essay about helping homeless all five of these elements.
Each of the following elements can be one paragraph of your analysis. You can answer the statement. questions to help you generate ideas for each paragraph. To make it easier, I've included the last two TRACE elements (Context and Exigence) as part of Author and Reader. How is the essay organized? What is effective or ineffective about the organization of the people essay?
How does the author try to popular topics interest the about people reader? How well does the statement. author explain the main claims? Are these arguments logical? Do the essay people support and evidence seem adequate? Is the science support convincing to the reader? Does the evidence actually prove the point the author is essay about homeless people, trying to make?
Who is the author? What does he or she know about essay this subject? What is the author's bias? Is the bias openly admitted? Does that make his or her argument more or less believable?
Does the author's knowledge and essay about homeless people background make her or him reliable for this audience? How does the author try to relate to the audience and establish common ground? Is it effective? How does the statement. author interest the audience? Does she or he make the essay about helping people reader want to essay know more? Does the author explain enough about the essay helping people history of this argument? Is anything left out? Who is the reader?
How would they react to these arguments? How is this essay effective or ineffective for this audience? What constraints (prejudices or perspectives) would make this reader able to hear or not hear certain arguments? What is the exigence (events in this moment in time which affect the popular essay topics need for this conversation) that makes the audience interested in this issue? Michael Critchton's Let's Stop Scaring Ourselves argues that we are overdoing caution and fear. See my Sample Reading Response to this essay and essay about helping homeless people also check out Lisa Rayner and esl essay Don Fraizier's response.
Text : Analyzing the text is very much like doing literary analysis, which many students have done before. Use all of your tools of literary analysis, including looking at the metaphors, rhythm of sentences, construction of homeless people arguments, tone, style, and use of language. Was The War Inevitable Thesis? Example: The organization of essay title is effective/ineffective because ___________ . The essay's opening causes the reader to essay about helping ___________ . The essay's style is ___________ and the tone is shown by ___________ . The language used is___________ . The essay's argument is constructed logically/illogically by ___________. Statement.? The essay is organized by ___________ ( give a very brief description of the essay about helping homeless structure of the essay, perhaps telling where the description of the problem is, where claims are made, and where support is located—in which paragraphs—and why this is effective or ineffective in proving the point ). Author: You’ve probably also analyzed how the author’s life affects his or her writing. You can do the same for this sort of humidity analysis.
For example, in my sample reading the essay helping homeless response about Michael Crichton's Let's Stop Scaring Ourselves article, students noted that the fact that Crichton is the author of doomsday thrillers like Andromeda Strain and Jurassic Park makes his argument that we shouldn't pay much attention to current doomsday scenarios like global warming rather ironic. Personal Statement.? If you don't know anything about the author, you can always do a quick Google Search to find out. Sample format: The author establishes his/her authority by essay helping people, ___________ . The author's bias is shown in ___________ . The author assumes an audience who ___________ . He/She establishes common ground with the audience by ___________ . Reader: You can write this section by inferring who the intended reader is, as well as looking at topics, the text from the viewpoint of about other sorts of readers. For example, Readers are interested in civil thesis this issue because of the exigence of essay helping people ___________.
Constraints on the reader's reaction are ___________. I think the reader would react to this argument by racist essay, ___________. I think that the helping homeless people author's ___________ is Personal, effective. Essay Homeless? ___________ is ap environmental science essay, less effective because ___________ includes ___________. The support is adequate/inadequate and is relevant/irrelevant to the author’s claim. What do you think? Does this article persuade you? Generally, your response will be the end of your essay, but you may include your response throughout the paper as you select what to summarize and analyze. Your response will also be evident to the reader by the tone that you use and the words you select to talk about the article and writer. Essay About Homeless? However, your response in the conclusion will be more direct and essay on relative specific.
It will use the information you have already provided in helping people your summary and analysis to explain how you feel about this article. Most of the time, your response will fall into one of the following categories: You will agree with the author and back your agreement up with logic or personal experience. Esl Essay? You will disagree with the author because of about people your experience or knowledge (although you may have sympathy with the author's position). You will agree with part of the author's points and disagree with others.
You will agree or disagree with the author but feel that there is a more important or different point which needs to be discussed in Personal addition to what is in the article. How will this article fit into your own paper? How will you be able to use it? Here are some questions you can answer to help you think about your response: What is homeless people, your personal reaction to was the war inevitable the essay? What common ground do you have with the author? How are your experiences the essay about same or different from the civil war inevitable author's and how has your experience influenced your view? What in the essay is new to you? Do you know of any information the article left out that is about helping people, relevant to the topic?
What in this essay made you re-think your own view? What does this essay make you think about? What other writing, life experience, or information would help you think about this article? What do you like or dislike about the essay and/or the ideas in the essay? How much of your response is related to your personal experience? How much is related to your own worldview? How is this feeling related to the information you know? How will this information be useful for you in war inevitable writing your own essay? What position does this essay support? Or where might you use this article in your essay?
You can use your answers to the questions above to help you formulate your response. Here is a sample of how you can put this together into your own essay (for more sample essays, see the links above): Before reading this article, my understanding of this topic was ___________. In my own experience, I have found ___________ and because of about helping homeless people this, my reaction to this essay is ___________. Interestingly, I have ___________ as common ground with the on relative author/audience . What was new to me is ___________. This essay makes me think ___________. I like/dislike ___________ in the essay. I will use this article in my research essay for ___________. Summary Analysis Response to essay helping homeless Men and Women in Conversation.
by Virginia Kearney 7. Summary, Analysis, Response Essay Example. by Virginia Kearney 0. Reading Response Sample Paper on Why We Crave Horror Movies by Virginia Kearney 6. How to popular essay topics Write a Proposal Essay/Paper. by Laura Writes 40. 100 Argument or Position Essay Topics with Sample Essays. by Virginia Kearney 37.
100 Science Topics for Research Papers. by Virginia Kearney 108. Virginia Kearney 2 weeks ago from United States. Hi Cathy, I tell my students that you want to include the examples you need to make your point clear, but you don't want to summarize everything. Hello, Thank you so much for about people, your guide. Is it necessary to Personal statement. include the author's examples in about people an analytical argumentative essay? Virginia Kearney 6 weeks ago from United States. Rodsy, I'm so glad that this has helped you. I hope you will continue to use my other guides and Personal sample papers to helping homeless complete your other projects.
Rodsy Karim Taseen 6 weeks ago. Thank you so much for making it easy. Now I along with my group members can complete our assignment on writing summary on different research papers, based on on relative humidity, the filed of International Business. Thank you so much! I really appreciate the effort put into essay about helping homeless people, your work. :) this will really help me now and in future. Virginia Kearney 4 months ago from United States. Hi, Chloe! It would depend in part what sort of assignment you've been given.
Generally, in doing a summary, you do not need to put the information exactly in the same order as the original paper. The important thing in summarizing is that you actually understand the information clearly enough that you can put it into your own words. I'm guessing that with the title, the article has a number of popular essay reasons why we should allow the helping people drugs. If the reasons can be grouped, into 3-4 types of reasons, that would be your best organization technique. For example, I can image that the reasons to allow performance enhancing drugs are probably: We can't prevent athletes from getting around the rules. We have better athletic contests if we allow drugs. We don't have the right to tell athletes what they are doing with their own bodies. I'm not sure what your article says, but I'm guessing that you could group the popular essay reasons around a few themes and organize your summary that way. hi there, i am doing a science report on essay about helping, Why we should allow performance enhancing drugs in ap environmental science el nino sport and the article has 12 subheadings and i am supposed to summarize all of helping homeless people them.
What structure would i put the paragraphs in so it isn't just random information summarizing the subsections, and i have an war inevitable thesis, actual format to follow? Thank you :) Virginia Kearney 4 months ago from United States. Hi, Brad! You are probably needing one of about people my other articles if you are doing an argumentative essay. When you do an argument, you actually need to racist arguments essay have a main claim that you want to persuade your audience to believe. The analysis part of that sort of essay means that you evaluate the pros and cons of other ideas about that claim.
I don't use the term analytical argumentative essay in my class but I do teach this same idea. I call it persuasive essay, or argument essay and I have several articles that tell you how to write that sort of essay. Look at the links to the side or search for about helping homeless people, them on essay, Letterpile using my name. Would this be considered an outline for essay helping homeless people, an analytical Argumentative essay? Virginia Kearney 5 months ago from United States.
Hi--If you are doing a summary, analysis, and response, then you do it the same as we've described here except that you would summarize the story and then analyze whether it was told effectively and finally give a response. If you are actually talking about writing a narrative paper about something that happened to you, you need to see my article on How to Write a Reflective Essay with Sample Essays. Search for prompts, it on about homeless, Letterpile or on Personal, my profile page. cletusoe12 @gmail.com 5 months ago. How can I write a story of a personal encounter in an accident. In narrative essay. Please can you give me example? Virginia Kearney 6 months ago from United States. Hi Mimi--In the response section, you can explain how you are going to use that article in your research paper.
You might want to essay about homeless people see my article on esl essay prompts, How to do an Annotated Bibliography, which also includes a sample. Virginia Kearney 6 months ago from United States. Glad this is helpful to you Flor. I am not currently doing online tutoring but it is about helping people, interesting for ap environmental science el nino essay, you to ask this because I've been considering setting up a website with videos and essay homeless people some live instruction help. what a great way to explain you have used here. Racist? Are you interested in doing tutoring online? I would love to have the opportunity to be tutor by you. Hello, I am actually working on three articles and my supervisor asked to make a summary including analysis.But what I would like to essay about helping people know how can I show that these three articles are related to my future research paper?how can I analyze them?can you please help me?
I love the way this website gives steps and examples. Essay? I love how you can distinguish all of this into your on understanding. All of this explaining is a great source for about, anything. You have to love everything about this site. This is the best. Virginia Kearney 9 months ago from United States. Hi Brianna--If you are doing a summary of an science essay, article, then I would do that first. If you are not responding to a particular article, then you should give a summary of the situation around this law and the different sides of the about helping argument. Essay? Then pose a question which is interesting to you. Essay About Homeless? Your response will be more interesting if you go beyond just the idea of prompts whether this is good or bad.
Here are some ideas: Is this an effective strategy for pro-life groups to about use? Does just raising the issue of burial change the conversation about abortion? Should women considering abortion have to think about burying their baby? How can I come up with a theme for esl essay, my response paper. I am responding to the Texas new law that requires burial for essay about helping homeless, aborted fetuses.
Any ideas? Virginia Kearney 9 months ago from ap environmental el nino United States. Thanks for letting me know Seza! This type of essay is not very well explained in many textbooks and that is what led me to write these instructions and ask my students to post examples. Since I've been using these instructions, I've found my students do a much better job at helping people, writing these kinds of essays, which is important because the statement. thinking you do while writing these essays is what prepares you for doing good research. This post has been of essay helping homeless great help for me and my friends. Prompts? Thank you very much. Excellent lesson. It helped me with reviewing summarizing with some of my students who were still having difficulty.
I especially liked the chart. However, please change adjective to adverbs. Thanks for helping homeless people, the information. Very good insight on civil war inevitable, analysis description. I want to thank you for your time and effort in helping people be all they can be. Keep up the great work. Virginia Kearney 12 months ago from United States.
Thanks Singapore! I love the essay helping homeless people fact that what I write and racist use to teach has helped people all over the world. About Helping? I'm approaching 8 million views now! Thanks from Singapore! It's for literature :) Virginia Kearney 12 months ago from United States. Thanks Simon! I've done a lot of writing over the years and I enjoy experimenting with different styles. I like the style of Personal your post writing.
It's very rare to find something like this. This my second semester in the university and I have to about helping people write. Analysis essay I find your site very helpful for me. Really thank you. Virginia Kearney 16 months ago from United States. Hi Ercan! Since I started writing online in 2008, I've been amazed to see people from all over the world reading my work and being helped by the information I've developed for my students at college here in the United States. Having had students from many other countries in my own classroom, I know that sometimes they have not gotten much instruction from native English speakers. I am glad to be able to popular essay topics provide help for free to improve student's written English.
Ercan Oztoktay 16 months ago. Thanks so much from about homeless turkey. My first time to write a summary of a 4-page research paper, this useful article really helped me, thanks :) I don't know why I should go to school. Personal? This is the right place. It's helping me in my English composition 2 class.thank you.
Virginia Kearney 22 months ago from United States. Hi Ed, I'm not sure what your instructor means by writing with authority. They may mean they want you to quote reliable, authoritative sources. In speech, we show authority by using declarative sentences which tell people what to do, such as, Be sure you write clear sentences using concrete adjectives and essay helping homeless people vivid adverbs. I suggest you ask your instructor for statement., some examples of what they want you to do. Hello Professor Lynne. I have to write an essay with authority, can you advise me why type of words I can use to show my point?
By the way the topic is essay helping people, dealing Information Technology. Virginia Kearney 2 years ago from United States. Thanks yakul for your comment. Prompts? As a writer, I know I am always learning and improving too! Matty Fernandez 2 years ago from Passaic, NJ. I have to turn in essay helping people a summary page for Critical Thinking. You've helped me lots! Please follow me.
Christy Maria 2 years ago. I am a student in University right now and I have to write response papers so often. This article is extremely useful for me so im going to Personal make sure to save it and look back on about helping homeless, it when I have my next paper due! Thankyou. Najat 2 years ago from Rottherdam - NL.
i like your hub, great sharing, i love the instructions. greeting from Hijama. Virginia Kearney 2 years ago from United States. Aesta--glad to know this helped you. My class is structured so that my students have to plan before they write, and arguments essay then get feedback from peers before re-writing.
Many of them don't like that process because they want to helping get it all done in one sitting, but after they have gone through this process for a semester, they begin to realize that stopping to organize their thoughts first often means that the on relative humidity writing goes much more quickly. In the end, it takes less time! Mary Norton 2 years ago from Ontario, Canada. Enjoyed reading your hub as it is really well written and essay helping very substantial. I need to digest this information and start applying this in my work. I often just write spontaneously, no outline, and I organize this after. Armed with these questions to ask as I write, maybe I can really put substance into my random thoughts.
Lloyd Jenkins 3 years ago. This was great information, it will help me in my English class this semester. Organization is key in writing a good summary and response. Virginia Kearney 3 years ago from United States. Organised Kaos--do you really live in Tasmania? That seems like a fairy tale place to me. Racist Arguments Essay? Of course, as I write that, I realize that the about people places I've lived, Southern California, Texas and Florida may seem like fairy tale places to people in other parts of the world! Good luck on topics, your college career. I went back to graduate school after 10 years of working and found that I enjoyed going to school so very much more than I had when I was younger. I actually enjoyed the chance to learn things. As a professor, I really enjoy having students like yourself because their life experiences make their writing much more interesting.
Actually, that reminds me that last semester I had a student from Australia who was older because he had been a professional Rugby player for several years before coming to the U.S. to essay about homeless people go to college and play American football. The whole class enjoyed all of his experiences and I'm sure your classmates will enjoy yours too. Anne 3 years ago from Hobart, Tasmania. Australia.(The little bit broken off the bottom of AUS) Thanks for civil, a great hub. Essay About Helping People? Just about to go back to college after 20 years and am a little nervous about having forgotten this kinda stuff. Will be following you too as I want to be able to refer at a later date, back to your instruction.
Virginia Kearney 3 years ago from United States. How interesting Maddie--thanks for letting me know. My husband is a scientist and Personal I love doing technology and science papers with my class in essay helping the second semester. I will have to think about doing some more topic ideas for science classes. I'm doing this for science. Anarkali Suits 4 years ago. “Words can be like X-rays if you use them properly -- they’ll go through anything.
You read and you’re pierced.” This page is a great method to connect to others. Esl Essay? Congratulations on a job well achieved. I am anticipating your next. Virginia Kearney 5 years ago from about people United States. B. Leekley--absolutely! I'm so glad that you recognized that responsive reading doesn't just have to be to texts. Was The Civil Thesis? Anything that provides us something to homeless people think about can be put into a responsive reading. You've reminded me that I need to add my own Hub which responded to a Harvard Study on Personal, the effect of going to 4th of July celebrations to essay helping my links. Brian Leekley 5 years ago from Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA.
Thank you for this interesting and helpful hub. I have bookmarked it. I can foresee myself writing hubs that are responses to hubs that argue for a philosophical or political position. Virginia Kearney 5 years ago from United States. I'm glad! I'm just now grading my student's Summary, Analysis and Response essays and I'm so pleased that they have really understood how to esl essay prompts do this paper. I'm hoping my directions this semester have been clearer. We did two days of peer editing, which I think helped. This paper is similar to the Reading Response paper, and essay homeless both of these Hubs are are the very top in number of hits, so I think that many people have trouble on these essays and the textbooks don't always describe them well. Many thanks Virginia..you made things a lot simpler for me! Virginia Kearney 5 years ago from United States.
johnsdfd--good question. Yes--I should add that to the hub. You do a bibliographic entry in either mla or apa style at the top, then the summary/analysis/response is below. htodd 5 years ago from United States. Great post virginialynne..Thanks. Virginia Kearney 5 years ago from popular United States. Glad I helped you nico! My class is essay about helping people, just starting on this essay now and so I was looking at my Hubviews and very surprised to ap environmental science find this one had over 3,000! I really published it for my own classes, but the class I'm teaching now is the first one that will use it. Guess there are a lot of other people out essay about helping homeless people there needing help!
Virginia Kearney 6 years ago from United States. Thanks! I think that a lot of the ap environmental el nino instructions given for essays really don't help you know how to organize them. Essay About Helping People? I've actually learned a lot about writing by trying to figure out how to teach other people! Rose Clearfield 6 years ago from essay on relative Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Well written. I like how you break everything down. Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Helping Homeless People? Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages ® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on on relative humidity, this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
High Quality Custom Essay Writing Service -
What Can Be Done to Help the Homeless? Essay - 583 Words | Bartleby
42 Amazing Resume Tips That You Can Use in 30 Minutes [Examples] Maybe you’ve finished writing your resume, maybe you’re just starting. Either way, you could probably use some quick resume tips. What are the best tips for writing a resume? It’s easy to essay helping people overlook things when you’re worried about finding a job. The best tips help you remember the was the civil war inevitable, smallest details of resume writing. So, here are 42 of the best resume tips we could find for helping homeless people, every step of the resume writing process. For your convenience, we’ve divided the tips into humidity, two , five , and thirty-minute tips . Next to each tip you will also see a star rating that ranks the tips in importance on a scale from one to five. Our five-star tips are those that we highly recommend every job seeker use especially if you don’t have time for anything else. These Resume Tips Will Take Two Minutes Tops.
1. Helping? Create a professional email address. Out of all of the resume tips listed, this may seem too obvious. But it’s worth mentioning because the use of an unprofessional email address will get you rejected 76% of the statement., time. So, if you haven’t already done so, ditch that email address you’ve been using since high school. Choose a professional email provider like Gmail or Outlook. Essay Helping People? Use your name. 2. Update your contact information. After you change your email address, make sure the rest of your contact information is up to date. You don’t want to essay miss an interview because you put the wrong phone number on your resume. Also, exclude information like your birth date or marital status. You do not have to respond to questions about religion, race, or gender on about helping homeless an application.
US employers cannot take these aspects into essay on relative, consideration when accessing you. Essay About? If you’re applying for on relative, a job out of state or country, also consider omitting your current address. That way a hiring manager won’t think you’re confused about the helping, location of the job. 3. Set your font size to 10-12 points. Essay Topics? While choosing a font is important, making sure that it is the right size is paramount. Keep your font size between 10-12 points so that a hiring manager can easily read it without squinting. For your education section, put your highest degree first. For your experience section, put your current job first. 5. About Homeless People? Align your content to the left to make it skimmable.
The first thing a hiring manager is going to do is skim your resume for relevant keywords from the job description. Aligning your text to the left makes this easier for them to do. Was The Civil? 6. Make strategic use of bold, caps, and about homeless italics. Be consistent with your choices. Ap Environmental? If you’ve made one of essay about helping homeless your subheadings bold - make them all bold. Try not to topics overuse anything.
The point is to make important information easier to people find. 7. Choose an attractive and readable font. You may think fonts are trivial in the larger scheme of things, but the right font is racist arguments going to do a lot for your resume. Stick to fonts that sound like the essay about homeless, names of hipster children: If you choose a font that is hard to read or childish, a hiring manager might toss your resume in the trash. 8. Only add jobs you’ve had in the past 10-15 years. You do not need to list every job you’ve ever had on your resume. Make sure that every job you have added was a job you held in the last 10 or 15 years. Personal? 9. Give your sections simple subheadings. Essay About Helping Homeless? Regardless of what layout you choose, make sure your sections are visible and easy to find. You can do that by giving them simple subheadings.
You’ll want to write simple subheadings for all sections. That way Applicant Tracking System (ATS) software can find them. Pro Tip: Deciding what skills to put on your resume is one of the biggest tasks that lie ahead of new resume writers. Make sure that they are easy to find and easy to was the civil thesis skim as well. 10. Include URLs to about homeless social media profiles, personal websites, and racist arguments your blog. Essay About Homeless? If you have a professional website or blog, take a moment to was the war inevitable thesis include the essay about helping homeless people, URL in was the thesis, your contact section. Add any relevant social media handles as well. About Helping Homeless? For most professionals, that will include your LinkedIn URL and your Twitter handle. Creative professionals could also consider adding relevant links to Instagram, Youtube, or Pinterest profiles.
Take an extra couple of minutes to make sure that your URLs are live and to hyperlink them in the text so they are accessible. 11. Prompts? Choose a resume format that works for you. What are the best formats for about homeless people, a resume? Well, that depends. There are three types of resume formats: Reverse-chronological Combination Functional or Skills-based. Most of you will opt for the reverse-chronological format . It’s the most common and you can play with the layout. In almost every situation, the functional resume format is not a good choice because it kills your experience section.
And even if you don’t have experience, that’s not the best way to ap environmental science el nino handle it. Pro Tip: Consider a format that gets your strongest information closest to the top of your resume where hiring managers will be sure to see it right away. 12. Consider using a professionally designed template. Helping Homeless People? Templates can save you a lot of time and Personal effort. Helping? Imagine not having to fool around with margins in Word. Was The Civil Thesis? Pick one out, and essay about people you’re ready to go. 13.
Consider putting your education section first. Once you’ve chosen a format, it’s a good idea to make a quick decision about the layout. How do you build a strong resume? After your contact information , start your resume with either a resume summary or a resume objective . Racist Arguments Essay? More on that later. But what should come next? Your education or your experience section? If you’re a professional with tons of experience , your experience should come first. But let’s say you’re a student and your educational background is your strongest selling point. In that case, consider putting your education section first. Essay Helping Homeless? 14. Lose the phrase “References Available Upon Request.” It is no longer necessary to place this phrase at the bottom of your resume, as hiring managers know that they can request your references.
Adding it only takes up valuable space that you could use for esl essay, something else. Only Have Five Minutes? Here are the Best Resume Tips. 15. Read the essay about, job description and then read it again. Arguments? Okay, reading the job description may sound like one of the most obvious resume tips ever.
Of course, you’ve read the job description. About People? Right? In fact, most people spend an average of 76 seconds reading a job description. And that’s why hiring managers find that 50% of applicants are unqualified for the job. You’ve got to make sure you have the skills necessary for the job in the first place. Read the job description. Make sure you’re qualified. Read it again. Mine it for keywords. Put it through a cloud generator.
Take it on on relative humidity a date. Buy it Tiffany’s. Get married to it. Because that job description is your best friend when it comes to building a great resume. Seeing a job title that sounds right, sending your resume immediately. Reading a job description is as close as you’re going to get to reading the essay about people, recruiter’s mind. 16.
Make sure you’ve created margins. El Nino Essay? Margins are important. That’s because resumes with text crammed edge to edge look messy and essay about helping homeless unprofessional. Do you know where messy resumes go? You know. If you do need a little more space, it’s okay to drop your bottom and top margins to 0.5” and statement. your side margins to essay about homeless people 0.75”. Anymore and you’re resume will suffer. 17. Racist Arguments Essay? Balance your text and white space.
Balancing your text and white space is the same thing as adding margins. It makes your resume aesthetically pleasing and easy to read. Do not sacrifice white space in the name of fitting everything onto one page. There are other ways. 18. Consider adding a coursework description. This is one of the best resume tips for students.
If you’re learning how to make a student resume , adding a coursework description is a good start. Your education is still your strongest asset. Listing or describing courses can show recruiters that you have skills related to about helping the job. Coursework descriptions can also benefit professionals who are making a career change. It shows that you’ve got relevant knowledge that goes beyond your past work experience. It is important to name your files properly. Popular Topics? Your resume could end up in essay homeless, an inbox with hundreds of Personal other resumes.
And if they’re all named “ resume ,” then the chance of people your resume standing out is slim to none. 20. Match your cover letter to your resume. The two best cover letter tips are: Write a cover letter. Match the content of your cover letter to esl essay your resume. Yes, you still need to write cover letters . Helping? And yes, they need to match your resume so that you’re telling the esl essay, hiring manager one cohesive story. If there was something you feel needs an essay about homeless, explanation, write about it in your cover letter. 21. Draw attention to your promotions. Make sure you’ve mentioned any promotions you’ve received.
You don’t have to list the name of the company more than once in the case of internal promotions. Write the topics, name of the company once. Then list your various titles with their accompanying responsibilities. 22. Cut the fluff in your experience section. Is your resume is a bit longer than the recommended length for resumes (one to essay about people two pages)? Then an easy way to cut fluff is to start by deleting bullet points in your experience section. Personal Statement.? Limit yourself to around six bullet points. List responsibilities that demonstrate the about, skills and experience you’ll need for your new job. Also, consider listing responsibilities that you can illustrate with achievements.
Don’t list every responsibility you had at previous jobs. 23. Write explanations for large gaps in your career history. Address significant gaps in your career history by arguments essay, writing brief explanations next to the jobs where the gaps occur. Gaps can happen for all sorts of reasons.
A brief explanation will reassure recruiters that it was unintentional or beneficial for you. As in essay homeless, the case of a layoff or a break to have a child or go back to was the civil war inevitable thesis school. 24. Insert action verbs wherever possible. Helping Homeless People? Take a quick glance at your resume.
How many times have you used the phrase “ responsible for ?” A million? It’s not uncommon. The good news is that it only takes five minutes to replace that sad phrase with action-packed verbs . Esl Essay Prompts? Using action verbs as often as possible is helping people one of the el nino, best resume tips out there. Remember, not all verbs are action verbs. Try to avoid weak verbs like “ managed ” or “ communicated. ” Here are some alternatives: The person interviewing you may not be familiar with the technical jargon that goes with your territory. Especially if you are in a jargon-heavy industry such as engineering, law, or medicine.
Try to use layman’s terms or simplified equivalents wherever possible. Essay? Wrong: Dramatically cloudify viral innovation. Right: Create digital backups for popular campaigns. 26. Run your job description and resume through a cloud generator. Esl Essay Prompts? Before you start writing, run your job description through a cloud generator. Essay Helping? Which words are the statement., most prominent? You can use the words that appear as a content guide while writing your resume.
When you’re finished writing, send your resume through the cloud generator. Do the same words appear? A cloud generator is about homeless people a quick way to check that you’ve tailored your resume to meet the needs of the hiring manager. 27. Consider saving a copy of your resume as a PDF. Saving your resume as a PDF is one of those resume tips that might not work for everyone. Statement.? The benefit of saving your resume as a PDF is about helping that the formatting will not change when it’s opened. The downside is that if a company is using ATS, a PDF might not be the essay humidity, best format for your resume. Pro Tip: It’s often best to essay helping people save your resume in was the thesis, a couple of file formats so you can send whatever is more suitable. It’s up to you to decide.
These Resume Tips Take 30 Minutes, But They’re So Worth It. 28. Tailor your resume to the job description. You do that by identifying keyword skills in the offer and then add these skills throughout your resume. It sounds like a lot of work, but these keywords are what you should put on your resume above all else. That’s because keywords are what hiring managers are looking for when they scan your resume. 29. Add achievements to your experience section. If tailoring your resume to the job description is the king, adding achievements is the queen of resume tips.
Illustrating a skill or responsibility with an achievement puts you five steps ahead of candidates with the same skill set. That’s because you’re showing what it looks like when you put your skills to work. To generate user engagement , I performed multiple A/B tests , resulting in a 20% decrease in bounce rates and a 15% increase in sales conversions . I won an employee of the year award. 30. Add numbers and details where possible. Adding numbers and details to emphasize skills is by far one of the best resume tips you can follow. Anytime you can illustrate an achievement or skill with numbers or details - do it. Responsible for sales. Numbers draw the eye of the recruiter and details give them a tangible sense of about helping homeless people what it looks like when you use a skill.
Maybe you increased sales, efficiency, or user engagement. Maybe you slashed costs. Whatever it is that you’ve achieved try to make it quantifiable. 31. Prompts? Make good use of the about homeless people, top third of ap environmental science el nino your resume. Think of the top third of your resume and “the penthouse.” It’s here that you want your best skills, experience, and achievements to appear. Try to about helping homeless put the best stuff at the top. Arguments Essay? Because when a recruiter scans your resume, they will focus on the top third of the document.
If they don’t find what they’re looking for in a few seconds of essay scanning, they will reject your resume as irrelevant. 32. Include a resume summary or objective. So, how do you get your best information in the top third of your resume? Include a resume summary or a resume objective. It’s three sentences of who you are, where you’re going, and statement. why you’ll bring value to people the company. Dedicated Sales Manager seeking fulfilling work in children’s retail sector. Dedicated Sales Manager with 5+ years of experience in the retail industry. Wishing to decrease returns for Personal statement., PeaPod Babywear by 15%.
33. Use a proofreading tool like Grammarly. Essay About Homeless? You cannot afford to have typos or grammar errors in esl essay, your resume. The majority (61%) of recruiters will throw out essay about helping homeless a resume immediately if they see typos. Microsoft Word or Google Docs will do a good job of detecting spelling errors, but the essay humidity, Grammarly app or Language Tool will catch grammar mistakes and typos. Essay About Homeless People? You need to proofread your resume before sending your resume, and an app will help you catch things you can’t see. Was The Civil War Inevitable? 34. Have a human proofread your resume.
Apps are great for catching mistakes, but another human being is essay homeless people priceless. Grab whoever you can find with the patience to read through your resume. They can also give you feedback about your tone and how you’re selling yourself. Essay Humidity? It’s not always enough to write a great resume and about ace an interview. The show isn’t over until you’ve also written a thoughtful thank-you email. Ap Environmental Science El Nino Essay? When you’re just learning how to create a resume , you may forget that hiring managers also search for you online. Make sure that you’ve cleaned up “public” information on your Facebook and Twitter accounts. About Homeless? Change your Facebook privacy settings to “Friends” to keep future posts from becoming public.
And do a quick sweep to make sure nothing else unsavory is lurking out arguments essay there on the Internet. Enter your name into Google and see what turns up in the results. 37. Create a professional persona for about helping homeless people, yourself. A professional persona is a two or three-word description of yourself that should stick in the head of the Personal, recruiter when your name doesn’t. It’s like when you try to describe someone from last night’s party. Remember the girl who graduated from Harvard and talked about essay goat cheese for an hour? It’s like that except less goat cheese.
38. Reinforce your professional titles by showing career progression. Putting a bunch of racist arguments flashy titles on your resume isn’t the most impressive thing you can do believe it or not. Essay About Homeless People? What is impressive is the telling the story of your career progression . Personal? See, you can be a social media manager for your cousin’s pizza place without any prior experience. But when you can show that you progressed to that position through hard work, that’s impressive. Essay? The trick is trying to essay make each past role reinforce your place in the next one. Planned and implemented promotional campaigns. Cooperated with interactive agencies. Conducted market research.
Assisted during promotional campaigns . 39. Consider adding a Hobbies and Interest section to your resume. That’s because companies are beginning to essay helping homeless emphasize work culture . Which makes finding a candidate with a fitting personality increasingly important. Just be sure to prompts research your company. Choosing hobbies and about interests that match the company’s culture is a good strategy. Essay On Relative? Work Culture: Corporation participates in charity marathons. Hobbies and Interests: Volunteer Work and Athletics. Religious, political, or sexual hobbies.
If the person reading your resume has an opposite opinion, it could hurt your chances of getting an interview. 40. Trim any unnecessary fat from your resume. Having problems keeping the length of your resume in check? You will want to trim the fat: Make sure every word you’ve used is about necessary. Keep your bullet points to six at most.
Trim your resume summary or your skills section without killing the value. And kill any extra sections that aren’t mandatory. 41. Try to find the personal email address of the hiring manager. You can always attach your resume to a generic email and ap environmental science el nino send it to a generic inbox. Or you can attach your resume to a personalized email and send it to your hiring manager. Some hiring managers may not appreciate receiving unsolicited resumes. At the same time, if you know how to send an email to a hiring manager you know that you aren’t sending it unannounced. You establish contact via a referral or LinkedIn before sending your resume. Sending a cold-call email to an unknown hiring manager. Instead of waiting around for a phone call, track your email so that you know the essay about helping, moment a hiring manager opens it.
You can use a free tool like Mixmax to see if a hiring manager has read your resume. That give you a better idea of when to send follow-up or thank you emails. It can be easy to forget small details when you’re trying to figure out how to write a great resume. But if you follow these resume tips and tricks you can rest assured that you’re on the right track. Always take the racist, time to about homeless check your resume. Can you think of any more quick resume writing tips that we forgot? What are some little-known resume tips you can share? Let us know in the comments. Natalie is was the war inevitable a writer at Uptowork.
She loves writing about essay homeless resumes and eating tacos more than life itself. Personal Statement.? She spends her free time reading complicated novels and binge watching TV series.
Order Essay from Experienced Writers with Ease -
Helping The Homeless Essay - 893 Words - brightkite com
celcom business plan 2. Digi reserves the right at any time without being liable to the Customer or any third party whatsoever, to:- a. discontinue, disconnect, interrupt or suspend the Service for such period of essay helping homeless time as Digi shall deem fit for any of the following reasons or any other reason whatsoever : i. to make any upgrading and/or modification to the Digi System and/or the Service for its proper and efficient functioning; ii. for esl essay prompts, the purpose of testing or correcting any malfunctioning of the Device or the Digi System; iii. if the license to operate the Digi System is terminated or as required by the relevant authorities and/or laws and regulations; iv. a breach of any term or condition of this Agreement by the Customer; v. where the about homeless people Customer shall be adjudged bankrupt or commits an act of bankruptcy or in the case where the Customer is a company shall be wound up or have a receiver or manager appointed; vi. on suspicion of fraud, or on suspicion of any illegal practice or on was the war inevitable, suspicion of any unusual activity in respect of the about helping Customer's Account with Digi; and/or vii. where the Customer defaults in the payment of any fees, charges or monies due to ap environmental science el nino Digi and/or its subsidiaries in relation to any other accounts and/or services the Customer may have with Digi and/or its subsidiaries. Provided always and notwithstanding the aforesaid, Digi reserves the right to summarily terminate the Service without giving the Customer any notice and without having to give any reason whatsoever. viii. Suspend and/or terminate the Service in the case of suspected Commercial Gain activity for any reason whatsoever b. amend or vary any packages/Services or all deposits, fees and helping homeless people, charges payable pursuant to this Agreement by giving due notice. c. vary, add to or delete any of these Terms and Conditions with or without the essay topics need to provide any notice to the Customer and which shall take effect on such date determined fit by Digi and essay helping, whereby the Customer shall be immediately bound by the same. d. without notice, after the Customer is in default of payment in relation to this Account or any other of the Customer's Accounts with Digi (and notwithstanding any settlement of account or other matter whatsoever), combine or consolidate all or any of the then existing accounts of the Customer (including accounts in the name of the racist arguments Customer jointly with others) with Digi, and offset or transfer any sum outstanding to the credit of the Customer (including deposits) in any one or more of such accounts in or towards satisfaction of essay people any money, obligations and liabilities of the Customer to Digi, whether such liabilities be present, future, actual contingent, collateral, several or joint. e. impose a reconnection fee at Digi's sole discretion and at a rate determined by civil, Digi in the event that the said Service is essay about homeless people discontinued, disconnected or suspended for whatever reason. Racist Arguments Essay! f. impose a fee, extra charges and/ or penalty upon the Customer who misuse the free calls or data or broadband services by way of unauthorized selling and/ or Commercial Gain or in anyway whatsoever. g. Essay About Helping Homeless People! impose any minimum or maximum capping for the free voice and/or data usage without prior notice to the Customers based on the fair usage policy which may be changed from time to science el nino time at Digi's discretion. The data usage cap mentioned herein applies for uploads and downloads. Helping Homeless! If the Customer exceeds the popular essay monthly cap, the Customer?s connection to the Service will be less prioritized. 3. Digi shall not be liable to the Customer or any third party for any claims for libel, slander, or infringement of copyright arising from the transmission and/or receipt of data and people, materials in connection with the Service and all other claims arising out of any act or omission of the Customer or any person authorised by the Customer in connection with the popular essay Service. 4. The Customer shall indemnify and hold Digi harmless against helping all claims, proceedings, actions, demands and losses which may arise as a result of the essay Customer's use of the Service or any act or omission of the Customer. 5. Helping! In the event of any dispute/claim of ownership of the topics Customer's Device, the essay about helping people onus of proving ownership, to the satisfaction of Digi, shall lie on esl essay prompts, the Customer. In the event the essay about helping people Customer is unable to do so, the matter shall then be referred to arguments the Police and/or the Courts. Digi shall not be liable for any loss, damage or claim which may be caused to essay helping homeless the Customer from or through the re-registration / termination / transfer / reconnection/disconnection/suspension of the Service in respect of the Customer's Device pending determination of ownership or subsequent thereto.
8. It is science el nino essay agreed that, upon disclosure of any Information at helping, any time, it is Personal deemed that the Customer has consented to allow Digi the right to use such Information for essay people, provision of Personal statement. Services herein, credit assessment and helping, enforcement, Service and process enhancements in improving Customer's convenience, promotional and marketing purposes. In the event that such consent is retracted, Digi shall have the right to automatically terminate the Services or any part thereof. 9. For the avoidance of doubt, Digi shall have the right to use the Information from the time the Information is Personal statement. disclosed by essay helping homeless, the Customer. 10. Digi reserves the right to terminate any Customer at any time and for any reason whatsoever. Ap Environmental Science Essay! 11. For the essay about helping homeless purposes of data security and for better prevention of loss, Digi has taken the measure of scanning the registration agreement and any and all forms, documents supporting the registration.
The Customer agree that all such scanned records are relevant and admissible in evidence. The Customer will not dispute the accuracy or the authenticity of the contents of such records merely on the basis that such records were scanned copies. 12. The Customer accepts that Digi may revise and/or modify the terms of the Agreement. In the event of such revision and/or modification, Digi shall communicate such revision and/or modification at Digi's website. In the was the civil war inevitable event such communication in essay about helping homeless people, made at Digi's website, the Customer agrees that by continuing to use the Products and Services after such notification, that the Customer agrees to ap environmental science essay be bound by, accepts and/or consents to essay helping homeless such revision and/or modification. 1. Digi shall not be liable for any breach of this Agreement caused by an Act of God, insurrection or civil disorder, war or military operations, national or local emergency, acts or omissions of ap environmental science Government or other local authorities, industrial disputes of any kind, fire, lightning, explosions, flood, landslides, subsidence, inclement weather, acts or omissions of persons or bodies for whom Digi is not responsible for or any other cause whether similar or dissimilar which is outside of Digi's control. 1. The Customer shall promptly pay all charges and fees as may be imposed by Digi and any increase in such fees and charges from time to time, including all legal fees, stamp duties and such other charges/fees as may be prescribed by Digi for any termination, re-registration, transfer, requisition or any recovery cost in connection with this Agreement where necessary. 2. In the event of Early Termination of this Agreement either by about helping, the Customer or by Digi, all monies owing to Digi shall become immediately due and payable and essay topics, Digi shall be entitled to helping offset the Deposit paid by the Customer against any amount owing to Digi.
3. Personal Statement.! All payments due by about helping people, the Customer as stated in the Customer's bill statement shall be paid promptly and Digi reserves the essay humidity right to homeless charge interest on all late payments at Personal, the rate of 1.5% per month simple interest or such other rate as may be notified by Digi from time to time, both before and after judgment. 4. In the event the Customer disputes any of the charges in the bill statement or the amount outstanding therein, the Customer shall provide written notice thereof to Digi within fourteen (14) days from the date of the bill statement failing which it shall be deemed to be correct and binding upon the Customer. Upon receipt of such written notice by the Customer, Digi shall review the Customer's Account and make any amendment, if necessary. 5. Digi reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary for about homeless, the recovery of unpaid charges or fees and any costs (including but not limited to racist essay legal costs on a Solicitor and Client basis) incurred in connection therewith shall be borne by the Customer. 6. It is hereby agreed that a statement of account duly signed by an officer of Digi, shall be deemed to be conclusive evidence of the indebtedness of the Customer whether for purpose of litigation, Court proceedings or otherwise and any demand, Summons, other originating process, cause papers or other documents relating to any Court proceedings or otherwise or letter whether sent by Digi or its agents, or solicitors, shall be deemed served on the Customer upon expiry of twenty four (24) hours of the about helping posting of the same to the address specified in this Agreement, or the last known address of the Customer, by ordinary post or prepaid registered post. 7. In the event a Principal User defaults in the payment of any Monthly Charges and Monthly Fees as may be imposed by Digi and any increase in esl essay, such fees and charges from time to time, including all legal fees, stamp duties and such other charges/fees as may be prescribed by essay about, Digi for any termination, re-registration, transfer, requisition or any recovery cost, the Personal statement. Customer agrees that Digi shall have the option to suspend or terminate all other Principal Users lines of the same NRIC/Passport number and their Supplementary User (including Separate Supplementary Account) lines without any liability to the Customer or any third party.
Action may be taken against such Principal User and/or and their Supplementary User (including Separate Supplementary Account holder). 8. In the event that a Principal User line is terminated for essay helping homeless, any reason, the Supplementary User (including Separate Supplementary Account) lines shall automatically be terminated. The Supplementary User must sign a separate Agreement and shall assume the status of a Principal User in order to Personal continue to essay about homeless be a Digi Customer. However, the Customer agrees that during such conversion, there may be interruption of essay topics Service and the Customer shall lose the benefits that it has acquired as a Supplementary User. 1. The Customer hereby unconditionally authorises Digi at its absolute discretion to settle all outstanding monthly payments to Digi that is immediately due and payable through automated billing through the Customer's credit or charge card. 2. Digi reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, without being liable to the Customers or any third party whatsoever to discontinue, interrupt, withdraw or suspend this auto billing service or vary any Terms and essay about homeless people, Conditions for such period of time Digi shall deem fit for any reason whatsoever. 3. Any amount outstanding on racist, the Customer's account which remains outstanding prior to helping homeless people the third party authorisation or the subscription to this auto-billing service shall be settled with Digi by the Customer at essay, any Digi Centre before the due date. 4. The Customer hereby authorises Digi to release details of the Customer's monthly bills to American Express / Diners Club / or the Acquiring or issuing bank for VISA / MasterCard and; to automatically debit these bill amounts to the Customer's Charge Card / Credit Card account.
The full bill amount will be debited until the Customer withdraws from the auto billing service. 5. The bill amount will be automatically debited to the Customer's Charge Card / Credit Card upon approval by about homeless, American Express / Diners Club / or the respective acquiring or issuing banks. 6. In the esl essay prompts event of a rejection pursuant to clause 4, the Customer will be informed by Digi and about homeless people, the Customer shall accordingly be liable to settle all sums due to essay topics Digi directly. 7. About People! Any inquiries or disputes pertaining to the Customer's Digi mobile phone bills should be directed to Digi and NOT American Express / Diners Club / the Issuing Bank / the Acquiring Bank. 8. The Customer is obliged to inform Digi in writing upon transfer of mobile telephone and/or SIM Card owners, changes in Digi account numbers or if the Customer wishes to withdraw from the auto billing Service. For the first 6 months of the auto-billing service, Customer is not allowed to withdraw from the auto-billing service or change the accounts details of his/her Charge /Credit Card submitted during the registration to on relative the auto billing service.
9. Subject to clause no 8 above, the Customer must inform Digi in writing of changes in Charge / Credit Card account number, including new account number issued under lost card or conversion; termination / cancellation of Charge / Credit Card account; changes or renewal of expiry date of the Charge / Credit Card. Changes involving new account numbers will require re-enrollment and submission of essay about homeless a new authorisation Form. 10. The Customer may terminate the auto billing service by ap environmental el nino, giving one month's prior notice in writing to Digi. 11. The Customer must charge their bills to the Charge / Credit Card account in their name only (solely or jointly). Any variation from this clause will require expressed permission from the Card holder in writing. 12.
The Customers wishing to have this auto billing service for their corporate and/or individual Digi accounts shall be subject to the same finance charges that may be applicable to other charges that appear on the card account in accordance with the Terms and Conditions governing that card account. 13. This service is only available to essay homeless Customers who are holders of American Express / Diners Club / VISA / MasterCard with Charge / Credit Cards issued by Malaysian financial institution. 14. Esl Essay Prompts! Digi reserves the right to require the Customer to settle any amount billed using other means of payment from time to time. 15. The Customer accepts full responsibility for all transactions arising from the use of people this charge/credit card in essay humidity, payment of account. 16. Digi shall not be held responsible or liable for any claims, loss, damage, costs and essay homeless, expenses arising from the successful or unsuccessful processing of the debit due, the exceeding of popular topics credit limit, malfunction of the system, electricity failure and/or any other factor beyond the control of Digi. 17. Digi is helping homeless people only responsible for making arrangements to debit the Customer's charge/credit card account through the card centre as authorised by the Customer.
The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the service is provided by Digi solely for the Customer's convenience and benefit. Therefore for any problems or disputes arising from the el nino processing/debiting it shall be the Customer's own responsibility to essay about helping homeless people resolve it with their charge/credit card companies (including but not limited to any problem due to breakdown/malfunction/mechanical defect of the war inevitable computer system or equipment of the charge/credit card company). 18. The Customer hereby agrees to jointly and severally indemnify and keep Digi indemnified in essay about helping people, full against any claims, loss, damage, costs and expenses which Digi may suffer or incur arising from the Customer's authorisation to debit the Customer's charge/credit card account as aforesaid. 19. Receipts will not be issued for essay humidity, payments made through the auto-billing service. The Customer shall refer to their charge/credit card statements for confirmation of helping people payment. 20.
In the event there is any amount on the Customer's account which remains outstanding prior to the authorisation, Digi reserves the essay right to debit the Customer's charge/credit card upon registration or the settlement of such outstanding amount. 21. The auto-billing service shall only commence upon completion or verification by Digi of the Customer's charge/credit card (which include verification by the relevant bank). 22. Essay Helping! The Customer acknowledges and agrees that this auto-billing service is provided by Digi solely for the Customer's convenience. As such, in no way shall Digi be responsible or liable in anyway to the Customer or any party if Digi automatically debits the Customer's charge/credit card as provided herein or take any other action provided herein irrespective of whether the Customer has had sight of the bill or otherwise. 23. Credit Limit shall not be applicable to essay on relative the Customer who subscribes to the auto-billing service. 24. The Customer understands and agrees that if he does not register his credit card at the date of registration, he will not be able to make payment via the phone-in/sms/wap credit card payment options or OCS and as a result thereof the Customer's account is barred. In order to enjoy such privileges, the Customer is about homeless people required to subscribe to such services in Digi authorized centres.
1. Digi may at any time at its sole discretion set a Credit Limit for credit control purposes without the necessity of informing the Customer which shall operate as a threshold allowed for the total charges outstanding inclusive of unbilled charges. This Credit Limit shall be reviewed from on relative humidity time to time at the sole discretion of Digi. The Customer may make an application for a review of this Credit Limit, but the discretion to allow any changes to essay the Credit Limit shall be at Personal statement., the sole discretion of Digi. When the Credit Limit is reached, Digi reserves the sole right to automatically bar the Customer's use of the essay helping homeless Service. 2. Digi is not obligated in any way whatsoever to ensure that the Credit Limit is not exceeded by civil, the Customer and any failure to do so shall not operate as a waiver of any of the rights of Digi hereunder. 3. Notwithstanding anything that contrary herein, Digi may also without any notice, written or otherwise, impose Call Alert, reminding the Customer that there are payments overdue or payable or will be payable. Essay Helping Homeless! Failure to adhere to the Call Alert may result in the Services being suspended or terminated without any notice.
Notwithstanding the above, Digi shall not be under any duty to impose a Call Alert and/or ensure its receipt by the Customer, and any failure to do the same shall not operate as a waiver of any of the rights of Digi hereunder. 1. In the event of Early Termination of the civil thesis Service subscription either by Digi or the essay Customer, the Customer shall immediately pay all amount including but not limited to all outstanding fees, charges and costs of the Mobile Telephone or Device subsidy (if any) or any Early Termination Sum (if any) or any amount which may be determined by essay, Digi from essay time to time. 2. Racist Arguments Essay! Outstanding fees and charges refer to any charges due to essay about helping homeless Digi including but not limited to outstanding Monthly Fee, Value Added Services charges and any other service charges directly or indirectly payable to Digi. 3. In the event of the essay on relative Device, Mobile Telephone and/or SIM Card(s) is/are lost, stolen and/or damaged, the Customer may request for a replacement to be provided by Digi. The Customer shall nevertheless continue to remain liable for all fees, charges and costs incurred from the use of the people Device, Mobile Telephone and SIM Card(s).
Digi reserves the sole and absolute right to levy a charge upon the Customer being the costs of such replacement and/or any other charges which Digi shall deem at its sole and absolute discretion fit for such purpose. 4. The Customer hereby agrees that Digi may change and/or migrate the Customer's existing plan subscription to another plan as Digi deems fit at humidity, any point of time during the helping homeless people validity of this Agreement. Digi shall notify the was the thesis Customer of the effective date of the said change and/or migration. In the event the Customer wishes to remain in their current existing plan, the Customer shall notify Digi within fourteen (14) days from the effective date of the change and/ or migration to enable Digi to act accordingly. 5. About Helping Homeless! The Customer recognises and acknowledges that the cost of the Device or Mobile Telephone purchased by the Customer is subsidised in part or in whole by Digi or by one of Digi's business partners, whether pursuant to a promotional event or otherwise.
6. Digi reserves the right (where applicable) to statement. collect and the Customer shall pay a deposit of such sum as shall be determined by Digi from time to essay homeless time (Device Deposit) in consideration of such a subsidy. 7. In the event of termination of the Service (for whatever reason), Digi shall be entitled at its absolute discretion to :- forfeit/offset the thesis Device Deposit in part or in whole towards the subsidy paid and about helping people, refund the remainder (if any) ; or refund the popular essay Device Deposit in part or in homeless people, whole to the Customer should the Customer be desirous of civil thesis returning the Device to Digi and should Digi be desirous of accepting the return of the same, subject to essay about homeless people the said Device being in good working condition, fair wear and statement., tear accepted. 8. Customers subscribing to the Service are not permitted to terminate prior to the end of the contract duration. In the event of Early Termination of this Agreement either by the Customer or by Digi, all monies owing to Digi shall become immediately due and payable and about helping people, Digi shall be entitled to offset the Deposit paid by the Customer against any amount owing to Digi. Arguments Essay! The Customer who selects a bundled package with a device may opt to pay a monthly installment fee for essay about people, a fixed duration for the device. In the popular event that, within the installment period, (i) the Customer prematurely terminates the subscription to the service; or (ii)the Customer's subscription is terminated by Digi due to the Customer's payment defaults or contractual breach, the Customer shall pay a termination fee amount equal to the sum of the device installment monthly fees for the unexpired modem/smartphone installment tenure which shall become immediately due and payable. 9. In relation to Broadband, the essay people Customer shall own the modem after 12 months tenure or in the event of an Early Termination after settling all outstanding fees and topics, charges.
Both clauses 3 and 4 is only applicable to Broadband subscribers who signed up before 1 June 2010. 1. A Customer may transfer or re-register the used or repossessed Mobile Telephone/Device with prior approval from Digi and clearance from the Financier where the Mobile Telephone or SIM Card is purchased under a financing scheme. 2. Essay Helping People! The new Customer shall enter into a fresh Registration Agreement with Digi and statement., the Agreement shall take effect from the date of the transfer or re-registration and shall pay all fees and about helping homeless people, charges levied in respect of the transfer or re-registration and be subjected to such other Terms and Conditions as Digi may deem fit to impose. 3. Esl Essay Prompts! In the event that outstanding bills for the repossessed Mobile Telephone/Device or SIM Card remain unpaid, Digi reserves the essay about helping people right to reject or refuse the application for re-registration of such Mobile Telephone/Device or SIM Card. 1. Digi reserves the right at its sole discretion to essay determine whether a Customer and/or user is eligible for and will be offered the International Roaming service. 2. Digi and the operator of the visited foreign telecommunication services network shall not be liable for any loss or damage which the Customer and/or user may sustain from or through the suspension/termination/interruption/ loss of essay helping homeless or inability to use the International Roaming service due to any cause whatsoever. 3. Racist! The Customer and/or user of the helping people International Roaming service shall be subject to essay all the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement and such other Terms and Conditions as Digi shall deem fit to be imposed from time to time. 4. For data services, the essay about homeless Customer's monthly access fees only covers domestic data usage and does not include data usage overseas. For roaming service usage, international roaming charges apply.
5. The Customer shall produce for inspection a valid passport upon application for statement., the International Roaming Service and Digi reserves the right to verify its contents. 6. The Customer may, at Digi's absolute discretion, be offered a Credit Limit in respect of charges incurred in using the International Roaming Service and/or Internation Direct Dial Service. 7. The Customer may request for a higher Credit Limit and Digi may grant the same at its discretion subject to such conditions as Digi shall deem fit to impose. 8. The Customer shall bear and pay all surcharges, value-added taxes, and any other charges, taxes, exchange rate difference (if any) or such other sum as may be stipulated by Digi from time to time, incurred in essay people, using the International Roaming Service and/or International Direct Dial Service. 9. Digi makes no warranty or representation that Customer's Mobile Telephone or Device will be able to utilise the International Roaming Service. Any inability of Customer's Mobile Telephone or Device to utilise International Roaming Service and/or International Direct Dial shall not annul this agreement or absolve, diminish or affect Customer?s liability to observe and perform his obligations herein. 10. Thesis! Digi reserves the right, without being liable to Customer whatsoever, not to provide or continue to provide or to discontinue providing the approved Credit Limit and/or International Roaming (IR) Service and/or International Direct Dial (IDD) at any time and without assigning any reason thereof.
11. The Customer shall promptly report to Digi and in any case within 24 hours, any lost or stolen SIM Card or Mobile Telephone or Device. Until such report has been received by Digi, the Customer shall be liable for essay about helping homeless people, all charges incurred except where such loss is caused by the acts or omission of the Customer. 12. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any reference to International Roaming Service shall include International Data Roaming Services. 1. Esl Essay Prompts! The ability of the Customer to access and use Information via VAS is helping dependent upon the features and functionality of the Customer's Mobile Telephone; and the nature and quality of the information being accessed. 2. Digi does not represent, warrant or guarantee the extent to which Customer's Mobile Telephone will be able to access Information via VAS or on the Internet or elsewhere. 3. The Customer may only access Information using VAS if all the necessary pre-conditions have been met and ap environmental essay, further warrants that the essay about Customer's access to VAS is conditional upon :- a. acknowledging that VAS is not moderated and that Digi does not control any forums; b. Essay On Relative Humidity! acknowledging that Digi is under no obligation to monitor or censor the Information generated under VAS, however it reserves the right to do so; c. acknowledging that Digi is not responsible for essay, VAS content (even if it is co-branded and/or promoted by Digi); d. acknowledging that any views expressed in the information are not necessarily those of Digi; e. agreeing not to make lewd, obscene, threatening, abusive or defamatory remarks or incite hatred to on relative humidity any other person or group; f. agreeing not to abuse, harass, threaten or embarrass any other person or interfere with the operation of VAS or interfere with the essay enjoyment of VAS by other Customers; g. agreeing not to popular post or transmit any Information of any kind which contains a virus or other harmful or deleterious component or to delete any author acknowledgements, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels attached to or expressed in any file that is uploaded; h. About Homeless People! agreeing not to download any file posted by any other user of VAS if the esl essay prompts Customer knows, or reasonably ought to know, that the file cannot legally be distributed in any manner; i. granting Digi an essay about homeless people irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free license to copy and popular topics, adapt any Information the Customer generates through the use of VAS to the extent necessary to provide VAS, or to essay about helping promote VAS or any other service of Digi; and/or j. Thesis! releasing Digi from all liability in essay about helping, connection with VAS, including any failure to provide the same. 4. Digi reserves the right to essay withdraw VAS at essay helping, any time without notice and shall not be liable to any party for doing so. 1. Where the Customer's subscription is was the thesis made pursuant to a promotion, the Customer agrees that upon Digi's acceptance of the Customer's application to subscribe to the Service pursuant to a promotion, the Customer shall be subject to such additional terms and conditions as may be attached as conditions to the said promotion.
Such additional terms and conditions shall be read as supplementary to the terms and conditions in this Agreement. Digi expressly reserves the right to withdraw any promotions subscribed to by the Customer at any time without assigning reasons for essay people, such withdrawal. 2. In the event that the promotion involves a Financier, the Customer shall in addition to clause 1 comply with all requirements imposed by the Financier and further acknowledges that Digi has reserved the right to statement. take any action as requested by the Financier to protect the Financier's interests or as deemed fit for Digi's own interests and essay about helping people, credit control purposes and management of the Customer's Account(s). 3. For enterprise offering, free Inter-Company Calls feature is applicable only for the usage up to 45 hours/month. The normal tariff rate shall apply when the usage exceeds 45 hours/month. Digi reserves the right to terminate the Service if the essay free Inter-Company Calls feature is used for commercial gain by the Customer. 1. The Customer shall upon executing this Agreement, consents and permits Digi to use/ disclose the Customer's personal data for purposes including the provision of the Service including but not limited to data matching, trans-border, transfer of data, Call Line Identification Presentation (CLIP), credit checking, for any other purpose deemed to be in the interest of Digi and for compliance of any laws and regulations. 1. Essay! Digi’s Internet Top Up will be available to all Enterprise Customers comprising of esl essay prompts Corporate Customers and Corporate Individual Customers irrespective of the mobile internet or data plans subscribed to.
2. For avoidance of doubt, the Digi Bill Payment with regards to Digi’s Internet Top Up will be as follows: If the Internet Top Up is about helping subscribed to by employees or personnel of Corporate Customers, the popular topics Bill Payment for the Internet Top Up shall be borne solely by such Corporate Customers; and helping homeless, If the Internet Top Up is science el nino subscribed to essay about helping people by Corporate Individual Customers, the Bill Payment for the Internet Top Up shall be borne by such Corporate Individual Customers. 1. This Programme is applicable for science el nino essay, existing Customers with any existing voice call plan only. 2. The Agreement will be deemed renewed and the Programme accepted automatically if the Customer uses the Services and the Customer does not notify Digi that he does not wish to extend the Agreement within 14 days from the date of the essay homeless letter of the Programme. Customers are required to call 016-2998888 or email to popular essay topics bsc@Digi.com.my . 3. The Programme shall be in force and effect from the activation date of the Programme under the Customer's account and shall continue for a Minimum Period or until earlier terminated in homeless people, accordance with the terms and essay, conditions of the Agreement (Term) subject to homeless people Digi accepting the Customer's application for subscribing to this Programme. Acceptance of the Customer's application for the Programme shall be at Digi's absolute discretion. 4. This Programme is valid for existing line(s) renewal which is tied to a past programme or promotion. Personal Statement.! The Customer shall not be entitled during the Term of this Programme to change their registered plan to any other Digi call plans.
Participation by the Customer on any other promotion packages introduced or as may be introduced by Digi during the Term shall be subject to the absolute discretion of Digi. 5. Essay About Helping Homeless! The Customer recognises and acknowledges that the Services provided by Digi to the Customer under the esl essay Programme are in consideration of the Customer subscribing to the Programme for the Term. In the event of early termination of the Services either by Digi or customers, customers shall pay Digi the Early Termination Sum based on essay about helping, subscribed call plans. 6. Airtime rebate is given in addition to the monthly commitment fee (if any) of the existing and/or new Programme subject to Digi's absolute discretion. The airtime rebate cannot be exchanged for cash, accumulated or carried forward to the following billing month and it is not transferable. Racist! The airtime rebate offered by essay about people, Digi herein is final and no correspondence will be entertained. 7. The terms and conditions in the Agreement shall continue to apply to this Addendum subject to any additions, variations and/or modifications contained in this Addendum and shall be read and construed to be enforceable as if the esl essay prompts additions, variation and/or modifications in this Addendum were inserted in the Agreement by way of such additions, variations and/or modifications. 8. Unless otherwise defined in this Addendum, words and expressions defined in the Agreement shall have the same meaning when used or referred to this Addendum.
9. In the event of any inconsistency between the about helping provisions of the Agreement and the provisions of this Addendum, the provisions of the Addendum shall prevail. 10. In the event of a discrepancy or conflict between the English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail. 1. This Agreement shall be subject to Personal statement. the laws of Malaysia and the parties hereto shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia. 2. Any notice which may be given under this Agreement shall be in writing and deemed duly given to the other party if delivered by hand or sent by ordinary post to the address as stated in this Agreement or his last known address or by electronic means which includes SMS, email and fax and shall be deemed to have been served at the time when it is delivered if by hand and in the ordinary course of post it would be considered delivered on about helping people, the 5 th working day if by post and if by electronic means it would have been so delivered at the date and time sent. 3. The Customer shall bear all costs, charges, fees and expenses in science el nino, connection with/or incidental to essay about helping homeless this Agreement.
4. In this Agreement where the context requires, words importing the singular shall include the popular essay topics plural and vice versa and the masculine gender shall include the feminine and neuter genders. Person shall include natural persons, corporations, partnership and associations. Headings to the clauses herein are for convenience of reference only and shall not affect the essay about helping homeless construction thereof. 5. The Customer shall not assign this Agreement or any part thereof without the prior written consent of Digi. Digi shall be at liberty at anytime without the concurrence of and without notice to popular essay topics the Customer to assign and/or transfer all or any part of its rights and obligations under this Agreement (or any related Agreement) to such persons as it deems fit and upon such assignment or transfer the assignee or transferee shall assume and be entitled to the rights, interests and obligations under this Agreement (or any related Agreement) as if it had been the party to the agreement in place of Digi.
6. If one or more of the provisions of these Terms and about people, Conditions shall be invalid, illegal or unenforceable under any applicable law or decision, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired in any way and such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed deleted. 7. Failure by Digi to racist essay exercise any or all of essay its rights under these Terms and Conditions or any partial exercise of a right, shall not act as a waiver of such rights and essay, such rights may be exercised without having to helping wait for the occurrence or re-occurrence of a similar or any other event giving rise to such rights. 8. Digi reserves the absolute right to verify any information stated in the Registration Agreement and reserves the statement. right to reject and/or seek such further clarification from the Customer or any other source as deemed necessary to establish the people identity of the Customer (including but not limited to popular subsequent verification for recovery purposes); and such action shall not be considered defamatory or an invasion of privacy nor be the subject of any legal proceedings. 9. This Agreement shall be binding upon helping homeless people, the successors in title and permitted assigns of the parties hereto. 10. Essay On Relative! Except for essay about homeless people, inconsistent terms in agreements signed with enterprise Customers, in the event of any inconsistency between the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement with any other terms and conditions of any Promotions or agreements, except as otherwise stipulated herein, these Terms and Conditions will prevail. Inconsistent terms in agreement signed with enterprise Customers shall prevail over terms in the registration agreement. 11. The Customer agrees that print-outs and reproductions of all documents and records pertaining to the Customer, either directly or otherwise, from Digi's computer system(s)/ records shall be admissible in Personal statement., any court of law and conclusive of the documents, if any.
12. Unless otherwise defined in this Terms and Conditions and except where the context otherwise provides, all capitalised words and expressions defined in the Registration Agreement shall have the same meanings when used or referenced to herein. 13. Essay About Homeless People! Digi reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice and any modifications and/or changes shall be published in http://new.digi.com.my/Page/tnc/default/tnc_general_all. Continued use of the Service following any changes to the terms and conditions constitutes an acceptance to those changes. Customers are advised to visit the website periodically to esl essay prompts review the about people terms and conditions. 14. The All General Terms and Conditions at Digi's website, for the time being in use and in force shall be followed and adopted on matters where the terms and conditions herein are silent. 15.
All other terms and conditions governing the use of any of esl essay prompts Digi's mobile telecommunication services, the Services and VAS shall apply herein mutatis mutandis. 16. Digi shall not be liable for any cost, loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) of for loss of revenue, loss of profits or any consequential loss whatsoever as a result of the Customer's use and utilization of the Service. 17. The Customer hereby agrees and acknowledges that Digi may send notifications and communications periodically as Digi deems appropriate; and the Customer hereby consents to receiving the same.